The mission of the Northwest Wall and Ceiling Bureau is to serve its members through promotion, advocacy, and education on topics relevant to the success of its membership by being a knowledge base for compliance with local codes, building specifications, and industry best practices and to be a catalyst for innovation and beneficial change in the wall and ceiling industry. We do this by:
- Promoting work for the membership.
- Providing technical and professional services.
- Increasing awareness of all trends that affect the members and the industry.
- Creating new and developing existing standards.
- Functioning as the authority and spokesperson for the industry.
- Spearheading innovation and beneficial change.