- Provide contractor members technical support.
- Give informational presentations to architects, general contractors, wall and ceiling contractors, owners, and building officials.
- Promote the use of quality products and systems.
- Assist architects and designers with specifications and detailing.
- Stay current with code changes and help establish required industry standards.
- Assist local code officials with issues affecting the wall and ceiling industry.
- Answer technical questions related to the wall and ceiling industry.
- Make field and site inspections as required for members.
- Update existing and create technical documents.
- Write articles for industry publications in order to increase the quality of construction and assist the industry.
- Be a professional representative of the wall and ceiling industry.
- Some travel is required.
Salary, 401k, vacation and health insurance.
A strong knowledge of commercial building construction, specifically the wall and ceiling industry. Solid writing, public speaking and communication skills are important. Experience working with contractors, architects, manufacturers, distributors and inspectors is a plus.
NWCB Seattle Office at 2825 Eastlake Ave E, Suite 350, Seattle, WA 98102.
The NWCB is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified candidates are encouraged to apply. Please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com. All inquiries and submissions will be confidential.